Kevin Gros Offshore, LLC is committed to and has no higher priority than the health and safety of its employees and protecting the environment. In accepting this responsibility, a health, safety & enviroment program has been established to provide a safe and healthful workplace and to protect the environment. Kevin Gros Offshore, LLC will provide the necessary resources to carry out this program and will comply will all applicable federal, state, and local requirements.
Kevin Gros Offshore, LLC recognizes that the key to health, safety & enviroment rests with management leadership, supervisory responsibility, and employee participation. Kevin Gros Offshore, LLC will provide the leadership, guidance, and resources necessary to develop and maintain a successful health, safety & enviroment program. Management and supervisors at every level are accountable for adherence to this policy and the implementation and enforcement of the health, safety & enviroment program and guidelines set forth by Kevin Gros Offshore, LLC. Each employee must comply with the HS&E program and guidelines of the Company and cooperate in meeting the objectives of this policy.
The objectives of this policy are:
- To provide practices and safeguards which create a safe and healthful work environment for all employees, both shipboard and shore-based,
- To comply with all existing safety and health laws that apply to the workplace,
- To protect the environment from unnecessary pollution and harm,
- To conform to environmental protection standards applicable to the marine industry, and
- To provide procedures for responding to emergencies in the case of accidents or incidents.